If you’re an organisation looking for an office, then we have one available at the Warehouse. This recently refurbished and fully furnished office has excellent public transport links, within two minutes’ walk of Moor St Station, five minutes from New St Station and a stone’s throw away from major bus connections.
It ticks all the big boxes with:
• Natural daylight and ventilation;
• Central heating;
• Up to four phones with voicemail, voice-to-email, fax-to-email and custom call routing;
• Direct street access making it suitable as a walk-in centre.
On top of this, you will have access to the other facilities in the building, including;
• An award-winning vegetarian restaurant, perfect for entertaining clients;
• A vegan shop, great for everyday groceries and lunchtime nibbles;
• A reception facility, ready to welcome your guests when you’re too busy;
• A meeting room, for when you need a private space or to accommodate more people. The meeting room contains:
• A Cisco 7936 conference phone;
• A dedicated Skype setup;
• Projector screen and projector;
• A bike shop that’ll service your bike as you work;
• Photocopying and scanning.
We want to encourage the friendly and synergistic atmosphere that we already have in the building, so we are looking for tenants that are aligned with our mission to create positive environmental change. If you think that’s you, then please get in touch to view the premises and grab an application form.
Call 0121 632 6909 and speak to Phil for an appointment.
Deadline for applications: 28th February.