Taking part in our clean air campaign could not be easier with these simple changes…
– Walk or cycle on short journeys.
– Cut your engine while in stationary traffic for long periods.
– Filling your car up with fuel at cooler times of the day helps avoid fuel evaporation and can help you save a little fuel each time
– Introduce house plants into your home (Peacelilies, Cornstalks, Dracaenas and Broadleafs are ideal at taking nasties out of the air and producing oxygen in return)
Other ways to get involved…
- Write to your councillor – demand an end to incineration using this link: https://actionnetwork.org/letters/tell-your-councillor-to-back-an-end-to-incinerator-lock-in/
- Find a local group – There are lots of local groups (including us) playing an active role in the campaign for cleaner air. Find out about local groups near you using this link: https://friendsoftheearth.uk/take-action/join-group-near-you